3 months ago ssalles 0
This cool twist on a delicious classic is perfect for Shavuot or anytime. This recipe serves one person.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pre-made pizza crust (homemade or store bought)
- 1 russet potato
- Salt and pepper
- Oregano (optional)
- Clean the potato, dampen a paper towel, and wrap the potato in the paper towel. Cook in the microwave for about 3 minutes.
- Let the potato cool for about 10 minutes, and cut it into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Follow the instructions on the package of crust or recipe.
- Sprinkle cheese on the crust and place the potato slices on.
- (Optional) Sprinkle on oregano.
- Place in the oven at 425° Fahrenheit for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.